Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 84

Good Morning

 

 I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. Psalm 9:1
 
 
 Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...
Ideal: 2 cups of warm water as soon as I wake up.
Sometimes I have tea.
 
 
The Lost Art of Thinking
 
How to Improve Emotional Intelligence and Achieve Peak Mental Performance
according to Dr. Neil Nedley, M.D. 
 
Appropriate All-or-nothing Thoughts:
- "If I drink just one more beer, my lifelong habit of binging, which caused my cirrhosis of the liver, will start all over again. It will change the person I am; I will lose my job, my family, and ultimately, my health. I am one drink away from death."
- "If I forget my space oxygen tank, I'll run out of air at the top of the mountain. I must not forget that tank."
- "If I give up my baby for adoption, she will have a much better home--but I'll never be a part of her life. I will either have all of the responsibility of raising her, or none."
- "If I swerve onto this exit, I may avoid that oncoming semi-struck. Otherwise, it will be the end for me."

 
 
Successful Clinical Trials


My exercise:
 
 


Add at least extra 15 - 20 minutes for stretching.


We are vegetarian/vegan - I don't cook with eggs and dairy products. But sometimes for different reasons occasionally we have it.  

 
 
 

Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment