Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 86

Good Morning

 

When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.
For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.Psalm 9:3,4

  

Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...
Ideal: 2 cups of warm water as soon as I wake up.
Sometimes I have tea.

 
 
The Lost Art of Thinking
 
How to Improve Emotional Intelligence and Achieve Peak Mental Performance
according to Dr. Neil Nedley, M.D. 
 
Cognitive Distortions and Corrections:
- "I really can't deal with rejection." * "I don't like rejection, but I will get through it."

- "Now that I've eaten a cookie and blown my diet, I might as well eat the whole bag." * "I'm sure glad I can stop at one cookie, since I can do that without gaining weight."

- "Good things never happen to me." * "I have to admit some good things have happened."

- "I'm a total failure." * "I really am reasonably good at some things."

- "I'm too out of shape for this exercise program; guess I'll give up." * "I can work  up to this exercise routine, and just trying will have a positive impact."

- "My husband doesn't agree with me, so he's being non-supportive." * "We can agree to disagree without jeopardizing our relationship."
 




 
  
 
 
My exercise:
 
Basketball and swimming


Add at least extra 15 - 20 minutes for stretching.


We are vegetarian/vegan - I don't cook with eggs and dairy products. But sometimes for different reasons occasionally we have it.  

 
 

Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment