Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 88

Good Morning


Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.
O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them. Psalm 9:5,6
 
 
 
 
 

Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...
Ideal: 2 cups of warm water as soon as I wake up.
Sometimes I have tea.
 
 
The Lost Art of Thinking
 
How to Improve Emotional Intelligence and Achieve Peak Mental Performance
according to Dr. Neil Nedley, M.D. 



 
Common Overgeneralizations

"I've had two panic attacks in the store now. Guess I can count on having one every time I go shopping..."
 
"Every time I drive, my heart starts to race. I'm going to die from a heart attack behind the wheel, just like my mom."
 
"My boss is sure to fire me now because I made a typo on that letter."
 
"If I work hard, "can't help but be successful."
 
"Bad things don't happen to good people."
 
"You never wash the dishes."
 
"I'm going to fail the final exam, then I'll never get a good job and my life will be ruined."
 
"I can't ask her for a date. I'll be so nervous my hands will shake, and she'll see what a loser I am."
 
"Nobody likes me."
My exercise:
 
Basketball and swimming


Add at least extra 15 - 20 minutes for stretching.

 
We are vegetarian/vegan - I don't cook with eggs and dairy products. But sometimes for different reasons occasionally we have it.  

 
 

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment