Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 85

Good Morning

 

 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name,
O thou most High. Psalm 9:2
 
 
 Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...
Ideal: 2 cups of warm water as soon as I wake up.
Sometimes I have tea.
 
 
The Lost Art of Thinking
 
How to Improve Emotional Intelligence and Achieve Peak Mental Performance
according to Dr. Neil Nedley, M.D. 
 
Strategies For Success:
- Watch for all-or-nothing phrases that are not really true.
- Adhere to truthful all-or-nothing statements.
- Avoid negative thoughts patterns.
- Journal your thoughts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My exercise:
 
 


Add at least extra 15 - 20 minutes for stretching.


We are vegetarian/vegan - I don't cook with eggs and dairy products. But sometimes for different reasons occasionally we have it.  

 
 
 

Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment