Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 44


Good morning







 1 O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
Psalms 7:1 e 2

Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...
Ideal: 2 cups of warm water as soon as I wake up.
Sometimes I have tea.



 What a pity it is that often, when the greatest self-denial should be exercised, the stomach is crowded with a mass of unhealthful food, which lies there to decompose. The affliction of the stomach affects the brain. {CD 53.2}





My exercise:


4.51 kmDistance
00:50:2600:01:42 Pause
5.37 km/hMax 15.5 km/h
73 m73 m
189 kcalCalories







Add at least extra 15 - 20 minutes for stretching.





We are vegetarian/vegan - I don't cook with eggs and dairy products. But sometimes for different reasons occasionally we have it.  




Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment