Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 52

Good morning




17 I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high. Psalm 7:17

Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...
Ideal: 2 cups of warm water as soon as I wake up.
Sometimes I have tea.


Camp meeting starts tomorrow from June 19 - June 29



"I Will Give You Rest"




"I Will Give You Rest"
A sermon delivered in Newcastle, Australia, December 1898
by Mrs. E. G. White

"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."


Here is a giving by Christ, and on our part an acceptance of the promise, a conscious finding, a sense of relief from all perplexing doubt. Simple enough, is it not?--Thus it appears. But the promise is large and far-reaching. It implies much. It means deliverance from constant, perplexing uncertainty. The word "rest" is repeated. "I will give you rest." "Learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." 



To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment