Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 47


Good morning





10 My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

Psalms 7:10

Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...
Ideal: 2 cups of warm water as soon as I wake up.
Sometimes I have tea.



No man can become a successful workman in spiritual things until he observes strict temperancein his dietetic habits. God cannot let His Holy Spirit rest upon those who, while they know how they should eat for health, persist in a course that will enfeeble mind and body.
Undated Manuscript 88 {CD 55.3}



GOD can help YOU






My exercise:




Add at least extra 15 - 20 minutes for stretching.





We are vegetarian/vegan - I don't cook with eggs and dairy products. But sometimes for different reasons occasionally we have it.  




Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment