Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 11

Good morning.



Noting like one day after another!!!



Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...
Ideal: 2 cups of warm water as soon as I wake up.



For those in Seattle area: Does it rain or does it rain in Seattle? But you know something? I don't know why but I'm loving it. I guess because I swam today and had a gooood steam room/sauna to relax.








God will cooperate with His children in preserving their health, if they eat with care, refusing to put unnecessary burdens on the stomach. He has graciously made the path of nature sure and safe, wide enough for all who walk in it. He has given for our sustenance the wholesome and health-giving productions of the earth.{CD 39.3}






What is YOUR experience? 
Please share with US by leaving a comment.





My exercise:

Swimming for 45 minutes 
Steam room/Sauna


What I ate today:

Orange
Walnuts
Raisins
Bread
Tofu Yakisoba
Cucumber


Veggie hot dog
Cucumber
Garbanzo beans
Belvita whole grain








We are vegetarian/vegan - I don't cook with eggs and dairy products. But sometimes for different reasons occasionally we have it.  
Sometimes I may have tea, barley...




Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment