Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 9


Good morning.

Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...

In order to preserve healthtemperance in all things is necessary,—temperance in labor, temperance in eating and drinkingCTBH 52.1







I like to add one lemon/lime to my water. (1 lemon, 1/2 cup of water)
In addition, I like to have one clove of garlic (better every day). I drink it with water.

When I cook, I don’t fry my garlic and onions in oils, I just use water, and then I follow the recipe.



Here are some practical tips about drinking water:

  • Drink large amounts (two to four eight-ounce glasses) of warm water in the morning to flush your digestive system and reduce the risk of constipation. 
  • Drink about ten or twelve eight-ounce glasses of water every day. As you begin exercising, especially if you do so in hot weather, it may be important to drink even more - at least three quarts a day to avoid constipation. However, always follow your physician's instructions regarding fluid intake, as some individuals must restrict fluid intake because of heart or kidney failure.
  • If possible, drink purified or distilled water, and drink water between meals. For optimal digestion of each meal, wait about an hour after a meal before drinking water and continue water intake about thirty minutes prior to meals.



Generous water intake may solve dry eye problem. 
Water is a powerful medicine for the most important disease in US - coronary artery disease. Dr. Chan discovered you have to drink water to protect the heart.
Water keep blood pressure from dropping when healthy individuals stand up quickly. 
- Dr. Arnott's 24 Realistic Ways to Improve Your Health 




What is YOUR experience? 
Please share with US by leaving a comment.






My exercise:



Had the kids with me...


2.9MI
Total Distance
1:01:44
Total Time
21'10"/MI
Avg Pace
239
Total Calories











Breakfast:

Carrot juice
Apple
Clementines
Almond Pancake with peanut butter and honey
Toast 












Lunch:

Asparagus
Salad
Baked potatoes
Ginger Thins with soy milk










We are vegetarian/vegan - I don't cook with eggs and dairy products. But sometimes for different reasons occasionally we have it.  




Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment