Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 24


Good morning





5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me. Psalms 3:5



Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...
Ideal: 2 cups of warm water as soon as I wake up.
Sometimes I have tea.


wonderful amazing relaxing green nature backgrounds for laptop

You need clear, energetic minds, in order to appreciate the exalted character of the truth, to value the atonement, and to place the right estimate upon eternal things. If you pursue a wrong course, and indulge in wrong habits of eating, and thereby weaken the intellectual powersyou will not place that high estimate upon salvation and eternal life which will inspire you to conform your life to the life of Christyou will not make those earnest, self-sacrificing efforts for entire conformity to the will of God, which His word requires and which are necessary to give you a moral fitness for the finishing touch of immortality.Testimonies for the Church 2:66, 1868{CD 47.1}




Yes, I need help Lord!!!





Breakfast


My exercise:





Add at least extra 15 - 20 minutes for stretching.




Lunch






We are vegetarian/vegan - I don't cook with eggs and dairy products. But sometimes for different reasons occasionally we have it.  




GoOd night.

No comments:

Post a Comment