Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 33

Good morning





Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation.
Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, 
and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
Psalm 5:1,2



Refreshing water in the morning!
And during the day...
Ideal: 2 cups of warm water as soon as I wake up.
Sometimes I have tea.


The use of unnatural stimulants is destructive to health and has a benumbing influence upon the brain, making it impossible to appreciate eternal things. Those who cherish these idols cannot rightly value the salvation which Christ has wrought out for them by a life of self-denial, continual suffering and reproach, and by finally yielding His own sinless life to save perishing man from death.
Testimonies for the Church 1:548, 549, 1867{CD 48.1}





We are vegetarian/vegan - I don't cook with eggs and dairy products. But sometimes for different reasons occasionally we have it.  



Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment